Please go through the following frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer of your question, please feel free to contact us (07) 3865 7072, via email or through a personal visit at our clinic and we will be more than happy to provide you with relevant information.
Do you accept the Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule?
Yes, we treat children under the Child Dental Benefit Scheme, commonly know as CDBS. CDBS is only for children who are eligible. We BULK BILL patients under the scheme for the item codes covered by it. What that means is you do not have to pay anything from your pocket or claim back from Medicare as we have HICAPS facility through which we can directly submit claims to Medicare. Not all services are covered by the Child Dental Benefit Scheme.
What services are covered under CDBS?
Most of the general dental services are covered in the scheme such as check up, clean, fluoride, x-rays, fillings and fissure sealants. However, please confirm with the practice if there is a specific question regarding a treatment type or plan. We advise our patients about the cost of the treatment and answer any queries they may have on the day of treatment as well.
Am I able to use my Health Care Card or Pension Card?
Health Care Card and Pension Card will only entitle you to get free treatment in the government run Queensland Health Dental Clinics.
Do you have a payment plan system?
We work with zipMoney to offer patients zero interest payment plans! For more information visit our payment plans page.
Do you treat Veteran’s Affairs Patients?
Yes, and we bulk bill DVA patients.
Are you Preferred Provider of an insurance company?
We are preferred provider for ADP – Affordable Dental Plan, HCF and CBHS. We also offer special deals for preventive and cosmetic dentistry to make it more affordable for patients. Please check with the receptionist for the current offers.
How to minimise GAP payments
Today there are many health insurance companies in the market and some of them offer preferred provider status to dental practices. What that means is when you visit a practice for dental work and the payment is put through for the services rendered, the insurance will pay a portion of it and you are responsible for the GAP payment. The insurance company will pay a little bigger portion for the services to the preferred provider compare to the non-preferred provide practice, you must check their default prices for the services as your GAP payment will be determined by that. Our prices are quite modest and average when compared to other practices in the nearby area and state. Many times we have seen that patient pays less money out of pocket for the same services compare to a preferred provider practice. So why don’t you give us a call and check with us. It does not cost you to make an inquiry.
What are your working hours?
We work 8 am – 8 pm from Monday till Friday and 9 am – 4 pm on Saturday. However, appointments at 5 pm are available via request only. Please call us at (07) 3865 7072 to check and find a suitable time for your dental appointment.
DentaGlow respects your privacy. We strive to make your dealings with us as private, easy and secure as possible. We do not sell, rent or loan any of your personally identifiable information to any third party. We may use and share information with those persons and third-party entities specifically involved in the processing of your request for information or services from DentaGlow; in addition, we may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our services and website content.
Access to Your Personal Information
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records, please contact us with your request in writing at: Shop No 50, 215 Church Rd, Taigum QLD 4018. You may also request, in writing, that we update your personal information or correct any factual errors that you believe may exist regarding this information.
This website may link to, or be linked to, other websites not maintained by or related to us. DentaGlow is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing your personal information to them.
Your access and use of this website are subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept and agree to these without any limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who can access this website from Australia and who are resident in Australia. DentaGlow makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
- While DentaGlow has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that DentaGlow accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, DentaGlow is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in DentaGlow and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of DentaGlow and its licensors and agree to promptly notify DentaGlow in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by DentaGlow. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to DentaGlow with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the DentaGlow name or misuse the DentaGlow brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of DentaGlow.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- DentaGlow reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify DentaGlow against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against DentaGlow as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites DentaGlow has no control over such sites. DentaGlow cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these terms DentaGlow may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and DentaGlow accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. DentaGlow’s liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by DentaGlow‘s negligence.
- These terms may be amended by DentaGlow from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Australian law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to DentaGlow should be addressed to Aman Poonia (Practice Manager), contact us at:
Taigum Square Shopping Centre
Shop No 50, 215 Church Rd
Taigum QLD 4018
Ph: (07) 3865 7072
Do you accept Queensland Health Government vouchers?
Yes we do.
Do you accept health funds other than those listed on your health funds page?
Yes! We’ve listed the health funds for which we are the preferred provider, but we accept all health funds.
Do you offer Emergency Dentistry?
At DentaGlow we make time every day to see patients suffering from a dental emergency.
What’s the difference between a dental concern and an emergency?
A dental concern is usually a chipped, cracked or crooked tooth. However, if severe pain accompanies any of these concerns than it is a dental emergency.
Any dental pain is not normal. If you are experiencing dental pain please contact DentaGlow as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, or would like to book an appointment, please contact DentaGlow today.