If you’re suffering an emergency dental problem contact us immediately on (07) 3865 7072.
Our experienced team can help you with all forms of emergency dental treatment. We will work quickly to ease your discomfort. We will also advise you on everything you need to know about your condition as well as how to improve your recovery experience.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
- Excessive pain anywhere in the mouth or jaw that continues for hours.
- A broken or chipped tooth.
- A tooth that’s been knocked out.
- Injured gums.
- Restorations that have fallen out (crowns, fillings etc.).
What to do during a dental emergency
- Do not panic, call (07) 3865 7072.
- If you cannot speak comfortably, see if someone else can call for you or walk into our practice.
- If a tooth has been knocked out, store it in the hollow of your cheek or in a glass of milk (not water).
- If you have chipped a tooth, keep the chipped part safe.
- If you have lost a restoration, visit us as soon as possible.